- Enable behavior in our Products and/or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling, tailoring, or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments (such as one-time pop-ups or “hero” displays when first visiting a site and to collect impressions and click data)
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Customize the ad experience for our users, including tailoring display ads to the products a person has previously looked at.
- Allow direct communication between a 3rd party partner who hosts a promotional event with us, and users who have opted into the promotion
- Allow us to track when a user sees or clicks on an ad or later visits a third-party website or purchases a product on a third-party website
- Collect impressions and click data for internal reporting and product optimization
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of on-site products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences such as favorite tags (for anonymous users only)
Third Party Cookies
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
Finally, while cookies are set for varying durations on your device, you can manually delete them at any time. However, deleting cookies will not prevent the site from setting further cookies on your device unless you adjust the settings discussed above.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Cookies Policy, please contact us at: